How Apple Cider Vinegar weight loss works
Apple cider vinegar is an awesome tool to add to your weight loss toolbox.
Apple Cider Vinegar (called ACV by weight loss fundies) has three main functions where it comes to helping us beat the bulge, shed the pounds and head off into the sunset with a healthy b
ody and mind.
First ACV is great for detox – which is one of the best ways to kick start any diet. Apple cider vinegar contains some unique acids which stick to toxins, allowing the body to eliminate the toxins quickly. ACV aids the liver in detoxification. It also aids circulation – which ultimately aids detoxification. ACV also aids the bodies lymphatic system with is essential for the elimination of toxins and the maintenance of a health body.
To promote weight loss, ACV stabilises blood sugar levels – which would help to prevent cravings – as well as helping you to control appetite.
It aids digestion and can help to control chronic acid reflux in the stomach if taken with each meal.
The most important thing to note is that organic apple cider vinegar has not been filtered and therefore contains all of the goodness of ACV, whilst filtered ACV will not be quite as beneficial. So try to buy the organic unfiltered version of ACV.
The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar weight loss
- Apple cider vinegar improves detox
- Apple cider vinegar aids the liver in detox
- Apple cider vinegar improves circulation – good for detox
- Apple cider vinegar aids the lymphatic system – good for detox
- Apple cider vinegar stabilizes blood sugar – great for cravings and weight loss
- Controls appetite – great for cravings
- Aids digestion itself and can help with acid reflux
- Rich in potassium – essential for muscle growth
- Rich in Acetic acid – which helps to prevent glucose spikes after meals
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces bad cholesterol
- Aids fat breakdown which aids weight loss
- Helps to fight leptin resistance
This is an excerpt from our free fat busting guide. To download your copy which includes over 30 fat busting herbs, a diet guide and over 200 fat busting recipes, visit the fat busting guide page.